Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: What're you thankful for this Thanksgiving?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member RaiderWahoo0105's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2004
    Posts
    625
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    What're you thankful for this Thanksgiving?

    For a mother that has done so much to support me through thick and thin my entire life, for a strong network of family and family friends that have always treated me like I was their blood, for God giving me the chance to pursue my dreams in graduate school, for a loving girlfriend that understands how imperfect I am and supports me no matter what, and last but not least, that God has blessed me in more ways that I recognize on a daily basis.
    Go Wahoos!
    Go Mounties!
    [img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a39/flipanova_7/Inferno.jpg[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What're you thankful for this Thanksgiving?

    For a healthy child, and loving wife. A great family on both sides as well. For the food on the table, and a roof over our heads. Most of all for God's saving grace.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  3. #3
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What're you thankful for this Thanksgiving?

    [ QUOTE ]
    For a healthy child, and loving wife. A great family on both sides as well. For the food on the table, and a roof over our heads. Most of all for God's saving grace.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    I second that one, well said 1instripes

    And also a wonderful mother who raised two successful kids at the age of 17 when my father passed away early in my childhood. Gotta love her
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What're you thankful for this Thanksgiving?

    Modern cartridge firearms, the AR15, boxer briefs, and two-ply toilet paper.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What're you thankful for this Thanksgiving?

    God. Without him, where to the good things come from? And no I don't mean the pleasing things. God can't make you happy. Happiness is up to you.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member mm38nut's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2006
    Posts
    279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What're you thankful for this Thanksgiving?

    God...For without him I wouldn't have anything to be thankful for...I'm thankful for our troops helping us to keep our freedom, TheBeast, and everything God has done for me...

    [img]http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r124/bostonkisses/snapshot.jpg[/img]


    [url="http://www.thepinksquirrel.com"]http://www.thepinksquirrel.com[/url]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •